tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 30 10:24:10 1994

It's a Klingon Thing. . .

tlhInganpu':

I ask this thing in English because I am new to the list, and will only
tomorrow be sending Mr. Barron my SASE for his course, and need help by
tomorrow or Saturday.

A button maker of my acquaintance has a button stating, in English and in
KLI-Roman "It's a Klingon Thing.  You Wouldn't Understand".  I've asked him
for the same in tlhIngan-Hol, but he needs the translation.

As near as I can make out thus far it should be:

		"tlhInganmey'oH.  bIyajbe'."

...but I don't recall where I got the "'oH" suffix from....

Jim Fox-Davis/qu'qul

Back to archive top level