tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 31 05:32:04 1994

Re: Dochmey

On Jan 31,  5:42pm, David Barron wrote:
> yajlaHbe'ghachwIjmo' Dochmey law' vImughlaHbe'law' jay'.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

ghachghachghachghachghachghachghachghachghachghachghachghachghachghach...

Dochmey law' vIyajlaHbe'mo' vImughlaHbe'law' jay'. (TKD 4.2.9, page 175) You
don't have to nominalize a verb in order to use -mo'. If Okrand thought that
was a good idea, he would not have bothered adding it to the addendum,
IMESHO.

     As for the rest... it's late. I'm hungry. I need to commute a long way
before dinner. Sorry.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level