tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 24 22:44:05 1994

Re: KLBC: All Permutations...

On Feb 25, 10:11am, mark wrote:
> Subject: Re:  KLBC:  All Permutations...
> This is the last paragraph of the Introductory Remarks to the
> Dictionary section of TKD; it runs from the last line of page 78
> to the end of text on page 79.  Applying it to the definition of
> vIH ("move, be in motion (v)" on both sides), I infer that vIH
> translates English "move" in the sense of "be in motion", but not
> in the sense of "set in motion" or "maintain in motion"; in other
> (and technical) words, "move" only in the intransitive sense.
>
> -- marqem

     I must respectfully agree. By that, I mean that I respect all parties,
but in this specific case, I cannot agree with Krankor and I must agree with
marqem. I say this having no particular interest in generally disagreeing
with Krankor, given that he has been my primary inspiration for developing my
skills up to this point.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level