tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 24 06:39:34 1994

The FTP Site

Recently, the FTP site went down.  While I was restarting it, I decided to
look at the usage it has gotten sine I started it about a month ago.  There
are the requests for files broken down by sub-directory.

UPLOAD - 72
AESOP - 25
PARSER - 172
KSRP - 88
KLINGON - 102
TLHINGAN - 34

Notice that parsers were very popular.

If you want to get files, the FTP address is HablI.tamu.edu, log in as
anonymous and use your E-mail address as a password.

Also, has the FAQ for this list been updated to include the FTP site?  I
think it should be included.
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre