tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 15 23:10:50 1994

Re: Old post

ghitlhpu' charghwI'

>        Also {SermanyuQ} apparently refers to a place referred to in a
> conversation between Spock and Checkov in "Trouble with Tribbles".
> "Brittish astronomer John Burke of the Royal Academy maps the area of space
> including Sherman's Planet. This region is later the subject of a
> territorial dispute between the Federation and the Klingon empire."
> Again, that's not in any index, but check out 2067 in the Cronology...
> I accidentally found that while looking for mugatos...
>
> charghwI'

"Star Trek" paq wa'Daq nargh SermanyuQ.
"Pawns and Symbols" 'oH pongDaj'e'.
ghItlhwI' pong vIlIjpu'.
yuQvamDaq QulmeH yuQjIjDIvI' yaHvo' loSpev QulwI' jonta' tlhInganpu'.
yaH luQaw' 'e' vIHar.

De'vam DaSovqang 'e' vIQubpu'.

	Qapla' qoranvo'

ghItlh 'o':
ghItlhvamwI''e' cholughmoH vItlhobqu' jay'!

Back to archive top level