tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 10 11:08:15 1994

Re: Computer Languages

>If you *DO* take on the task of making a tlhIngan Hol HIDjolevmey
>for BBS software  let me know.  I will install it in my computer.

It may not be of use to you unless you use software that can
use an ansi screen. I use Maximus for my BBS software and any
ansi screen can be substituted for the standard menu.
Now, what is the best way to say "files" or "password"?  I do know
what the popular word for "messages" is around here.

[email protected]

Back to archive top level