tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 08 03:18:16 1994

Re: Martial Art Form

        Reply to:   RE>Martial Art Form
The new listmember Kevin A. Wilson asks:

> P.S.  As my first question to the mailing list, I would like to know if
>anyone remembers the name of the martial art that Worf has been >teaching in
several episodes of TNG.

HIja'...*maq barH* pong Worf.  Although the spelling may be wrong, the
sound is correct... anyone have the correct spelling.

BTW:  The Sun style of the maq barH will most likely be demonstrated
by none other than *me*!  This will be at the Klingon Language Summit
in Idaho in July (plugplugplug)...  If anyone else practices the Sun style,
they are more than welcome to join along!

Qapla'!

-mat

Back to archive top level