tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 07 23:31:39 1994

Re: word list

        Reply to:   RE>>word list

Inquiring minds like Teddy wanted to know:

>   Has anyone actually contacted Marc Okrand about permission
>and what use he will allow of his work?  I realize it would  put

Lawrence keeps telling us that he's working on it.  He also has a large
steak... uhh... stake in this information.  It seems Okrand may be happier
this days to work with us, but Lawrence has told me that he is pursuing
the legal side of things.  Unfortunately, Okrand doesn't have the right
to say.. "Go ahead!  Use it!"  It is the property of Paramount and I don't
think Paramount will be even slightly inclined to say such a thing!

This was brought to you by station IMESHO...

Qapla'!

-mat

Back to archive top level