tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 21 06:11:08 1994

re: E-mail RPG KLINGON CHARACTERS WANTED

David E G Sturm <[email protected]> Wrote:

| To:
| Former STARGAME<TM> players on IKV Apocalypse 2 (APO), IKV
| L'Tarka (IKS),
| Role-playing Klingonists reading the KLI tlhIngan-Hol list,
| Lurking Klingon role-players lurking on alt.startrek.klingon,
| ASR players looking for a free-form Klingon RPG environment,
|  and other players of Klingon characters (in English or Hol):
|
| If you have even a passing interest in playing a Klingon
| character (in
| the English language for now, Hol will follow later), please
| let me know
| in the next few weeks.  I'll just need your real name,
| E-address, the
| rank and name of the Klingon character you are proposing, and
| gender of
| the character (and desired job station for him/her if you
| have one.)
|

| Dave Sturm <[email protected]>
| SFCC Klingon Startup Coordinator
| STARGAME<TM> Interactive Roleplaying List

I do have an interest indeed.  But since this is my first experience on
the Net, I am not sure I would be fitted.  Furthermore, I am at this
address only temporarily.  I have a modem home but not yet functional.  (I
hope it will be fixed by next year.)

I would enjoy playing a Klingon female commander of some sort, but I am
not very fluent in Klingon culture.  As for the name, I have no cue...

May I join?

Back to archive top level