tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 15 17:37:56 1994

Forwarded to the list

I get some strange things in the mail.  Here's one I thought I's share with
the list.

Subj:  DOILIVE?
Date:  Thu, Dec 15, 1994 5:18 PM EST
From:  [email protected]

Hello, i was just wondering if there's a commom use of the phrase 'Join me in
my dreams' in klingon vocabulary? And if what does it look like? How do i
pronounce (sp?) it? Thanks.

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 :      __    Rickard Bellini - Lonesome Popinjay  :
 : __  ///    FidoNet:    2:203/424.16             :
 : \\\///     AmigaNet:  39:160/300.16             :
 :  \XX/      EMail:     [email protected]            :
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to archive top level