tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 14 08:24:38 1994

MUSH

Then internet screamed "MUSH" at Bill Willmerdinger in a fit of rage and
said:
 in> can meet "face-to-face", so to speak), there is a definite disparity
 in> between what folks here want to see and MUSH-announcements.  What's the
 in> sense-of-the-list regarding making a [email protected] mailing list?

Probably be best;  I do not now, and will not in the forseeable future, have
access to "true" Internet and the MUSH.  Consequently, long discussions about
it are of little value to me UNLESS they concern Hol.

+ Sogh Qob vestai-qutvaj, Second Officer, IKV Crystal Dagger, KAG     +
+                    Member, Klingon Language Institute               +
+ Internet: [email protected]        +
+ Fidonet : Bill Willmerdinger @ 1:2613/477.1701                      +

... May you live to see your eneies blood run like water!

Back to archive top level