tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 07 04:47:36 1994

Duh!

>From conversation between William H. Martin and Mark E. Shoulson:

>> Sorry, charghwI'...
>
>Tell me honestly, do you think "tuna" every time you say that?

At first my thoughts were,"But I thought charghwI' was 'conquerer' or 'one
who conquers'". Then I had to pronounce it.... If these puns keep up, I may
just stay here. You have been warned! {{;-)

ghIchwIj DabochmoHchugh, ghIchlIj qanob.

'oy' DaSIQjaj !!!!

Steve Weaver                                   [email protected]
"It is as fatal as it is cowardly to blink facts because they are not to
our taste."        --- John Tyndall ---

Back to archive top level