tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 03 21:34:02 1994

*sigh*

Alright, I've had a REALLY bad week, so I'll make this short.

I attempted to reconfigure the listserver over the weekend to help revent
the lockup problems we've been having, and in the process the thing
appears to have EATEN messages that were sent in the past 24 hours.

I'll try to recover the messages that were lost, but I don't think it's
possible. My appologies for anything lost.

This is also a bit of a test to make sure things are now working.

									-WW

Back to archive top level