tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 29 00:10:42 1994

RE: HolQeD back issues

Subj:	HolQeD back issues

I was curious if there was anything other than the normal commercial items one
can buy at a bookstore (Conv. Klingon, Power Klingon, TKD,) and those items
previously mentioned since I started subscribing to KLI internet, (the
Klingon Fonts, the HolQeD issues mentioned below) that one can purchase through
KLI either for genuine Klingon interest (in my case) or even just for
collection's sake (in the case of a few friends that have a fleeting interest)?

Thanks for any response!

HotlhwI'

>Please note that I have not listed the most recent issue of HolQeD here.
>Issues are not considered "back" issues until a newer issue has been
>published.  New members to the KLI always begin their subscription with the
>most recently published issue.  Thus, if you'd like #10 you can either join
>the KLI, or wait a couple of months until #11 comes out, at which point #10
>will be available as a back issue.

>HolQeD Vol. 1, No. 1, March 1992  -  Premiere issue.  Klingon phonology;
>Orthographies and writing systems; Klingon poetic forms; Interview with
>Michael Okuda, ST:TNG Scenic Designer; The Great Affix Contest.

>HolQeD Vol. 1, No. 2, June 1992  -  Klingon morphology, Part 1; "From the
>Grammarian's Desk;" Jokes built into the language; Interview with Marc
>Okrand, author of The Klingon Dictionary.

>HolQeD Vol. 1, No. 3, September 1992  -  Klingon morphology, Part 2; "From
>the Grammarian's Desk;" "From the Archives;" Review of  Conversational
>Klingon; Klingon Postal Course; The Great Palindrome Contest.

>HolQeD Vol. 1, No. 4, December 1992  -  Spatial Expressions in Klingon; Noun
>Productivity; Conversational Klingon Explored; "From the Grammarian's Desk;"
>Klingon numerals; Listing of the KLI Archives.

>HolQeD Vol. 2, No. 1, March 1993  -  Round Table on "To Be;" "From the
>Grammarian's Desk;" Great Palindrome Contest; Corrections in Klingon; Klingon
>Mistakes.

>HolQeD Vol. 2, No. 2, June 1993  -  Round Table on "Double Negatives;"
>Handwritten Klingon "From the Grammarian's Desk;" a letter from Marc Okrand;
>Correcting corrections in "To Be" & other non-existent grammar.

>HolQeD Vol. 2, No. 3, September 1993  - Biblical Klingon; "From the
>Grammarian's Desk;" Extending Klingon Kinship Terms; English Prepositional
>Phrases in Klingon; Round Table on "As If;" Review of  Power Klingon; The
>Great Holorime Contest; The Klingon Bible Translation Project.

>HolQeD Vol. 2, No. 4, December 1993  -  Forming Nouns from Verbs; "From the
>Grammarian's Desk;" Tense, Aspect, and Simultaneity; Okrand's Notes;
>Linguistic Relativity; The Extended Corpus Project; The Shakespeare
>Restoration Project.

>HolQeD Vol. 3, No. 1, March 1994  -  Klingon As A Spoken Language; "From the
>Grammarian's Desk;" The Continuing -ghach Controversy; One-Way Words; Round
>Table on "Love;" What Did You Call Me?; The Great Insult Contest; Is -ghach
>Allowed on Simple Verbs?

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::
:: POB 634, Flourtown, PA 19031 USA ::