tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 27 23:29:06 1994

Re: Errors and inconsistencies in the dictionary

charghwI' writes:
> > Hu/Hur:  take KE1 to be correct and EK1 wrong.
>
> Are you considering the words "outside" and "zoo" to be the
> same thing? My own interpretation is that {Hu} is simply a
> missing entry in EK1, while {Hur} is a normal entry in both
> sides.

Yes, this was a scanning error.

> As for roj, it is clearly marked as both noun and verb in both
> sides of TKD. What is the problem?

Another scanning error -- it came out as "ro" in the EK list.

> > Hon       (v)    doubt
>
> I'm afraid not. Hon/doubt is present in both sides of TKD.

Indeed it is.  I don't know how I managed to drop a whole line.

___
\X/ Richard Kennaway, [email protected], Univ. of East Anglia, Norwich

Back to archive top level