tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 26 03:46:48 1994

Re: West Coast Klingon Seminar?

ghItlhpu' [email protected]:
> chuQunvo':
>
> >She briefly wonders what the others,
> >like ~mark, trI'Qal, charghwI', would look like in Saran Wrap(tm).  ;)
>
> I wonder if I should be flattered, or just plain thankful, that I was not
> included in this list.
>
> --Holtej
>
> >------------------
> >chuQun, who couldn't but help laugh.

chuQun adjusts her own Saran Wrap for modesty, then helps wrap up
Holtej.  He was having trouble walking in the stuff, seeing that it kept
sticking to itself--not to him--and would ride up.  "It helps if you
drape it more like a kilt than wrapping it around like pants."  She
assists him, and the result is alot more comfortable, uless there is a
draft.  She tears off the final part, then secures it for him.  "There,"
she says, "How's that?"

chuQun looks around, a box of Saran Wrap(tm) in hand.  "Okay. Who else
needs help?"

Someone motions her over to where ~mark and charghwI' are stuck to one
another.  (One had slapped another on the back in a friendly sort of
manner...)  She pulls them apart, then liberally sprinkles
them with talcum powder to prevent any more sticking to one another.
Holtej.  He was having trouble walking in the stuff, seeing that it kept
sticking to itself--not to him--and would ride up.  "It helps if you
drape it more like a kilt than wrapping it around like pants."  She
assists him, and the result is alot more comfortable, uless there is a
draft.  She tears off the final part, then secures it for him.  "There,"
she says, "How's that?"

chuQun looks around, a box of Saran Wrap(tm) in hand.  "Okay. Who else
needs help?"

Someone motions her over to where ~mark and charghwI' are stuck to one
another.  (One had slapped another on the back in a friendly sort of
manner, and couldn't get loose without embarassment...)  She pulls them
apart, then liberally sprinkles them with talcum powder to prevent any
more sticking to one another.

"Is everyone well wrapped?"  Everyone nods, except for tevram who points
to Dr. Lawrence.

"What about him?" she asks.  Everyone turns to look at the Klingon
Language Institute director.

He grins.  "I just came for the silk boxers."

chuQun calls everyone to order.  "If we're all dressed, we can start the
KLI [Klingons Laminated In] Saran Wrap(tm) Seminar.

chuQun, who definitely should not be taken seriously today.

Back to archive top level