tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 25 09:21:05 1994

Re: Star Trek VI

Yup.   Its the one with Klingons in it.     }}:-)

Seriously though, I dont want to distract people from the study of
tlhIngan Hol.     I may tell later, but not now.    It might even
prejudice some of the post of other people, and unfortunately I can not
answer questions about the language - I am too new.

There are a lot of good tlhIngan Hol mughwI'(s) here and I want the focus
on them and the language.

Thanks for your asking...I am flattered.  (can Klingons be flattered?)

Qapla'

Starr

************************* From: [email protected]****************************
* Access our worldwide interactive FAXified(sm) Database...toll-free at  *
* 1-800-947-3650, enter "054" for instructions.  Hundreds of categories! *
* Access our ftp site for many unusual and interesting files:            *
* Server: mary.iia.org  *  cd /pub/users/patriot  *  Read descript.ion   *
* Home of the Patriot's Archive  * Files available via e-mail or ftp     *

On Thu, 25 Aug 1994, Susan Farmer wrote:

> >From: [email protected]
> >
> >Klingons don't brag.
> >
> >But seriously, I do subscribe to the beliefs that make up a typical
> >Klingon, which I was - I spoke some Klingon, but it certainly didnt look
> >like tlhIngan Hol to me!
> >
> >Qapla'
> >
> >Starr
>
> Ok.  Will you at least tell us which episode it was???????
>
> Susan

Back to archive top level