tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 23 23:19:29 1994

Re: ghghghgh!!

On Wed, 24 Aug 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> [sadomasochism] vIQummeH nuq vIlo'nIS?

Given the examples we have seen of Klingon sex, my guess is that
nga'chuqghach is a good choice.  The real question is how do you indicate
NON-sadomasochistic sex.

Kevin A. Wilson                                [email protected]

                    "Give beer to the despairing
                     and wine to the bitter of heart;
                     let them drink and forget their poverty
                     and remember their trouble no more."