tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 23 01:11:48 1994

Re: Requesting help!

>From: [email protected] (Bill Willmerdinger
>    )
>Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 23:51:00 -0500

> Uu> Dungaghjaj targhlIj neH.

>ngagh or nagh?  I remember Capt. Krankor using nagh in HolQeD.....

We had been using "nagh", because that's how we (at least I) heard it off
the tape, and that's how it showed in my article about the new words in
HoQeD.  I've since heard that Okrand's saying it starts with "ng-" and not
"n-".

>va!  There's no word for chest! :-(

Will "ro"/trunk of body work for you?

>Qob

>... SoSlI' Quch beQ law' SoSlI' 'etporgh beQ puS

Guess not...

Should be "porgh'et", if you're going to make a compound or noun/noun
construction anyway.  "Bodyfront"/body's front/front of body.

~mark

Back to archive top level