tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 21 21:26:55 1994

Re: KKB:SIvqu'wI' WIjwI'

>Oh well.... as I said, I was in a goofy mood, and dashed this off (and
>to pieces, I guess).  I just thought it might be fun to try a limited
>vocabularly thing, like a Kid's book, therefore KKB, Klingon Kid's
>Books.

I thought Kid's books would be interesting also and I translated a story
called "Half as Big and the Tiger".  The story is available on the
FTP/gopher site as TINBID.TXT or I can re-post it or send it to anyone who
is interested.

Do'val

              ____
             |INRI|