tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 05:15:14 1994

Re: KKB:SIvqu'wI' WIjwI'

"William H. Martin" writes:

 > According to Joel Anderson:

 > > So... given {wIjwI} == George, and lacking 'monkey' can we go with the
 > > above?
 >
 > Hmm. Monkey. Monkey. Maybe mughato'Hom Hurgh?

Well, that could be .... I think I'll omit the Hurgh.  The color of
George/WIjwi' is never part of the story, but it could be depicted in
the illustrations...

Actually drawing a picture of a little Kurious George/ala mughato'Hom

 > For those unfamiliar with mugatos, these are basically
 > unicorned white apes of considerable size with a lethal venom
 > and an attitude.

Boy, is the man in the yellow hat in for a surprise.
     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
      *mumuSHa' yeSuS, Dochvam vISov * muja'mo' joH'a' paq'a' *

Back to archive top level