tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 17 05:51:35 1994

Re: KLBC: Re: rI' nobmey nobw...

According to Niall Hosking:

> My little sister once insisted that I teach her "I love you" in as many
> languages as I could.  Having taught her the French, Latin (and
> therefore Italian), Spanish and German, the only other language I could
> manage was Klingon.  However, in my naivity (sp?) I used {bang} - I
> guess I'll have to let her know that that's 'wrong'.  I'm trying to
> gather a few other languages - hopefully soon I'll be able to do Quenya
> and Sindarin.

You might consider saying {bangwI' SoH}.

> It's also useful for girlfriends - especially when they've never
> listened to Power Klingon.

I'm sure you will have AT LEAST as much success with it as I
have. {{:(>

> --
> {qSeroHS vayn}, who has a far too curious little sister.

What? She wants to make it with guys of every nationality or
humanoid species? Watch out for THIS one!

charghwI'

Back to archive top level