tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 17 00:26:29 1994

Re: Age, Experience

> According to Alex W. Hertzog:
> >

> > Well, I am probably the youngest here, aging 15. I'm also probably the one
> > here who knows the least about the Klingon language. ;)
> >
> > Alex

> > ALEX HERTZOG                                   High school student/
>
> Consider the potential you have that, escaping unexpectedly
> premature demise, you might have more years in which to get it
> right than the rest of us.
>
> charghwI'

Okay, enough of our chronlogicla ages.  Are we not KLINGONS!!???
>From hence forth we shall decribe our ages by how long we have been students
of tlhIngan Hol!!!

BTW I am 6 years old.

--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level