tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 09 19:38:38 1994

Re: Math

> Am I the only person who reads *everything* off the list???
>
> --tQ

No, you aren't the only one.  I also read *everything* with the following
disclaimer: Anything over 100 lines or anything that has fewer *new* comments
than old comments re-quoted gets discarded as soon as I determine if I'm
gonna have to wade through 700000000000 lines of re-posted re-posts that quote
the *entire* response of the responder and respondee to the *originally*
re-posted reply of the third person to respond to the second person's
first-person quote of the first person's one-line query.

Sorry to be so blunt and exagerate so much, folks.  I'm simply telling you
that it's too bad if you include usefull comments in your posts like the
above example because, speaking for myself alone, they're not getting read.
I personally don't care if anyone continues to add only one line of comment
to 300 lines of re-posted quote; I'm merely stating that *I*'m not going to
go on a treasure hunt in those type of posts.  I have neither the time nor
the patience to undertake such a task several times each day.

KoSneH, who enjoys a good, sarcastic hyperbole.

Back to archive top level