tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 09 06:56:40 1994

Update: Okrand on the radio

tlhInganpu',

Well, it was mostly disappointing.  Okrand came on, and the two djs,
Don & Mike, really didn't take the interview seriously.  They asked
Marc how to say stuff like "f***," and Marc taught them {Qu'vatlh}.
They're still mispronouncing it, as I type!  (An hour or so after the
interview).

I sent in a fax with a few of their favorite expressions in Klingon,
and I tried to call in, but it was short, and (not so) sweet.  Oh,
well.

--Holtej

Back to archive top level