tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 08 06:04:05 1994

Coming this weekend

Well, took a small break to Utah for 11 days and it felt like a year.
I missed my email and  found 225 messages when I got back.

The real news is, as some of you have heard me tell, is that I will
be speaking at a Creation Con in Las Vegas this weekend.  Should be
fun and a GREAT promotion for the KLI.

They will give me a dealers tabel to promote KlI and sell some stuff.
I will have some help from a few folks, Rick Trelease, JustCoz, Paul
Black...and to anyone else who wants to help let me say "Thank You."
ahead of time. Because I am not getting paid for doing this the
generosity of these people can not be emphysised enough.

I will give you a report when I am back.

--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level