tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 07 05:49:45 1994

Re: Scrabble letter frequencies

> (Side note:  Would sticking -'e' on the end of a noun be a legal play?  I
> suppose it's not really any worse than sticking -s on an English word which
> forms its plural that way, which is legal . . .)
>
> -Mark

I would imagine it is legal... but once you add a type 5 to it, you
wouldn't be able to add, say, a Type 3 or 4, for example:

yaS
yaS'e'

Now I cannot make yaSpu' (and perhaps after that yaSpu''e').

Follow me?

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level