tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 06 10:34:23 1994

Klingon Poster

From: Ka'lIy
While I was out of town playing Klingon for the weekend, someone here at
home bought the poster for me.  It's pretty nifty (If you have no other source
of tlhIngan Hol, I guess) with translations and pronunciations.  A lot of
fairly useless stuff-seems to be taken directly from the "useful phrases"
section in TKD.

I would say-get it, put it on the front door and maybe the neighbors will leave
you alone :)   Mine is going behind my desk in the new lab.

Ka'lIy
   with nothing else to say...

Back to archive top level