tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 05 11:39:06 1994

Re: Names in tlhIngan Hol

> Klingonese (Klingoneze, Klingonaase) is the bastardization of either
> English to make it look like tlhIngan Hol.

I've heard people call it "Klinglish."

> Now, I've been wondering about names.  Most of us have Klingon names, but
> I've never bothered to look them up.  I'd be interested in finding out
> why everyone chose the names they did.

I am a student of Linguistics at Georgetown, recently finished the
Masters Degree and working on the Ph.D.  I chose my name "Holtej" for
obvious reasons; hopefully one day I'll *really* be a linguist!

--Holtej

Back to archive top level