tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 04 14:25:54 1994

SCR Scrabble Project

...well, my ECP materials are packed away until my move is complete, so
bear with me as I shall see if we might have something with a Scrabble
Project.  I certainly think it would be an *excellent* tool for expanding
one's knowledge of the language.  This has always been my experience with
other language versions of Scrabble.  (However, I leave it to someone
else to create the Klingon Version of Monopoly--probably with Planets
taking the role of properties, Fate = Chance, Neutral Zones = Railroads,
Go To >ghe"or< = Go To Jail, instead of passing Go... See a Vision of
>qeylIS<.  Do Not See >qeylIS<!  Do Not Collect 200 Romulan Hides!  Go
Directly to >ghe"or<....  Oops, I think I'm developing it....  BTW, the
cards and board need to be in >Hol<....)

If you are interested in being on a Scrabble project, E-mail me privately.
(or Monopoly, I guess :-)

>qembeltaS<
[email protected]                        overheard- "Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager (eff 8/94)     operate in a vacuum, can
Wake Forest University Department of Physics       I at least have a little
POB 7261 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109  ether to calm my nerves?"

Back to archive top level