tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 29 01:10:47 1994

comments on bov pum

baH Nick. qIpchu' Nick, wej DeQmey, maw'choH ghom'a'.

Not being the religious type I only skimmed over Glens post.  Reading what
nick wrote caused me to look it over more throughly and well....
For once, Nick is so blantantly one target that I am alittle
confused that Glen would think of such things. (bov pum = "Fall")????????!
(he has also suggested Dung = "North") ????

I have hounded Glen to get a direct line to this List so that he could
actually have a say in our conversations but he has resisted the
the pull of technology.  For this we ALL loose.

                          [email protected]
                             [email protected]
       David Barron                  ||
Klingon Language Postal Course       ||      lup  Hoch yIyInqu'
        PO Box 37                    ||      qaStaHvIS wa' lup
      Eagle ID 83616                 ||    yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey
      (208)939-4287                  ||
      (208)939-6174                  ||