tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 19 23:34:50 1994

Gopher Site

The Klingon Language Gopher is now listed (although buried deeply) with the
main gopher server at Texas A&M.  You can find it under:

  Texas A&M Gophers --> Central Gopher --> Student Information
       --> Entertainment --> Klingon Writings Gopher

I am gong to try to get it raised in the heirarchy, but I must find a
sponser group here on campus.

Try it out and see what you think.  Also, if it gets more usage, then the
chances of it being elevated may well improve.
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre
             |    |           [email protected]