tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 07 05:37:34 1994

Re: tlhIngan symbol

David Barronvo':

>tlhIngan "emblem" neH vay'  vaj 'oH vIngeH

[image of Imperial Symbol deleted]

Several people have sent ASCII reps of the Imperial Symbol (some really nice
ones, too!)  but none of you noted the colour scheme.  I have seen the thing
coloured two ways:  One is three red points on a black circle, the other has a
different colour for each point.  The top is read, the left is blue, I think,
and the right is green (I may have the latter two backwards) on a gold
background.  Enjoy.

--HoD trI'Qal
  tlhwD lIy So'

Back to archive top level