tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 05 01:53:27 1994

Re: KLBC: Short stuff

..Paulvo':

>jIvumqu'nIS 'ach jIvum vIneHbe'
>jIHvaD rotlh Hoghvam
>'ej jIHvaD rotlh "April" jaj SochDIch

majQa'!
bIQaghbe'qu'!
'ach qatlh SoHvaD Qatlh "April" jaj SochDIch?

As someone suggested already, <Qatlh> might be better than <rotlh> here.

Other than that... nice job, ...Paul!

Translations:
------------

Very good!
You didn't err!
But why is the 7th of April a difficult day for you?

>Paul, [email protected].  yIlImQo'qu'  Don't Panic! alt.galactic-guide yIlaD
>         nuv pujvaD lalDan chenlu'ta'.  lalDan HoSmey DaQuj'a'.
>     "mumawpu' poH.  poH vImawta'."  -- Andrei Voznesensky (sort of)
>

>PS>  How you like my .sig?

Um... looks interesting... but I wan't sure what all you were trying to send
across to me.  "Time unitentionally offended me.  I intentioanlly offended
time?"

--HoD trI'Qal

Back to archive top level