tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 31 21:33:57 1994

Re: KLBC: juHqo' (Hoghvam)

*sighs*  I didn't finsih my reply to this, either... I had one more line to
go, and I needed to include my translations.  So here they are...

>I hope those subordinate clauses I used didn't scare anyone off.

jIH mughIjbejpu'!  wejlogh vI"parse"nISpu'!

Translations:

I often travel.
I need to find your place on a map.
Perhaps I can come to you.
We really need to speak Klingon if we get together.
I know *I* certainly need the practice!  {{:)

They certainly scared ME off!  I had to parse them three times!

--Hod trI'Qal

Back to archive top level