tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 25 08:55:39 1993

Re: porghpu' porghDu' porghmey joq

     I vote for porghDu'. ghapDu' are ghapDu' regardless of whether they are
connected to one or more beings, so porghDu' are still body parts (even if
you are referring to the ENTIRE body), and it eliminates the issue of ability
to use language for the same reason you do this with ghapDu'.

     P.S. I left my office copy of TKD at home, so if ghap is misspelled, I
can only blame the lumpy grey stuff behind QuchwIj.

--   charghwI'

Back to archive top level