tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 13 08:33:07 1993

Electronic Texts re tlhIngan

Fellow tlhIngans,

I was recently contacted by a fellow Trekker in Germany about
retrieving references on Klingon culture/language in electronic form
over the Internet.  Specifically, he was requesting: 'The Final
Reflection', 'The Klingon Dictionary', 'The Klingons' etc.  Does the
KLI house any of its materials in electronic form, and if so, are they
available?  Are they available anywhere else?

Any help you can give is much appreciated.  I will forward all
information to 'Mikel.'

Holtej

Back to archive top level