tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 30 16:03:23 1993

Change of Address Notification

This is to let you know that, after four years of it giving me good service,
I'm off munagin/mullian.ee.mu.oz.au, and will, at least for the next six
months, be found on krang.vis.mu.oz.au.

--
   Nick Nicholas. Melbourne University, Australia.    [email protected]

Back to archive top level