tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 22 22:32:42 1993

Take two.

I'm tryin gthis again, because I don't read the mail, and it's overloading our
server and giving me a hell of a time to delete everything.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to unsubscribe!?!?!?!  This is really
frustrating.  What do I have to do to get a response?

Chris

\\|//   "Let me tell you something about success... the fireflies
//|\\     of South America are extremely successful.  They burn so
\\|//     brightly that ladies stick pins in them and wear them in
//|\\     their hair.  So much for success."
\\|//                                     -Vincent Van Gogh
//|\\
\\|//   "Man can survive on little, but he cannot LIVE without art"
//|\\
\\|//   "Life is our stage. Just make sure you listen to the
//|\\     director."
\\|//
//|\\     Chris Benham                  [email protected]

Back to archive top level