tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 16 20:38:06 1993

Re: toQDuj

>Somebody suggested that, since toQDuj is given to us as meaning a Bird
>of Prey class vessel, that perhaps we can interpret toQ as meaning bird
>or some such.

Well, my post didn't make this suggestion, but more to the point asked
what <toQ> really was.  The word is clearly a compound, and <toQ>
isn't in the lexicon.  I should have been more clear in stating my
question.

I've been posting to this list for a year now, and still when anyone
quotes me, it's with "someone said..."   Hmm.
choSovbe''a',  loDnI'pu'?

Holtej

Back to archive top level