tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 07 13:08:39 1993

Klingon (NOT Romulan) Encyclopedia

I'm amazed at the number of posts (and direct emailings) that I keep seeing
(and getting) about this damn encyclopedia.  So much so that I mentioned to
Marc when we were chatting earlier this week.  Here's the deal:

1)  The whole notion of the "Klingon Encyclopedia" was as an out for
providing much in the way of words for Klingon customs, tools, plants or
animals. This is made clear in TKD.

2) As far as Marc Okrand knows there is not going to be a Klingon
Encyclopedia, or at least (as he puts it) "I'm not planning on doing one."

So get over it.  Okay?  Now, get back to work on your translations!

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::
:: POB 634, Flourtown, PA 19031 USA ::