tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 05 16:53:30 1993

Re: Bible translation

From: [email protected]

   I am not good with the Klingon language <yes, I know there are words for
it, but I don't want to look them up right now>, but I do enjoy reading some
of your posts.  I would like to learn the language someday, but I don't
really have the time right now.
   However, I am interested in the book of jonah that was translated <Or any
book that is translated.  It would be cool to have a library of Klingon
books!  }:)>  >.

   Anyway, to my point.  I am using AOL for mail, and AOL will only allow so
much to pass thru mail <I think it is 8K>.  The translation got cut off, and
I was wondering if the person who did that, could resend just the translated
parts to me.  <You can send it direct.>
   Thank you!  Qapla'!!

[email protected]

Back to archive top level