tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 02 06:54:18 1993

Re: Conjunctions

     I should have been more specific. In CK, Okrand either made an English
reference to noon which came out as a Klingon reference to 9:00 PM or the
reverse. One is "wa' maH cha' vatlh rep" and the other is "cha' maH wa' vatlh
rep". I remember recognizing the error on first listen to the tape, and
believe me, I didn't recognize much on first listen to the tape. I had been
practicing my numbers... Up to wej, anyway. This wins it for most glaring
error on CK.

--   charghwI'

Back to archive top level