tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 25 17:31:02 1993

Hellish Headers

>Hey!  Do my eyes deceive me, or did you manage to shorten those hellish
>headers, Eli?  majQa'!

Yes. I believe that people should now be seeing headers without those
annoying "Errors-To" lines that (apparently) provided no additional
benefit.

Coming soon, I hope to have a semi-automated system for list
administration that will allow people to add and remove themselves,
receive a copy of the latest FAQ, and get general help all without human
intervention. More info as I lay down the code to do it.

Elias Israel
[email protected]

Back to archive top level