tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 26 08:39:52 1993

how canonical are the veS QonoS words?

>From: [email protected] (Erich Schneider)
>Date: Fri, 23 Jul 93 17:24:46 CDT

>Subject line says it all. How canonical can we consider these words?
>Are they all Okrand-approved(tm)?

I don't have the HolQeD with me, so I can't say for certain the status of
veS QonoS, but as I recall, it was put out with Okrand's OK, and the words
in particular came from Okrand and not someone else.  Note that some of
them found their way into TKD 2nd edition.  So they *are* Okrand's words,
and thus presumable canonical, but they may have some apocryphal side too,
since after all they don't appear in the canonical workd (TKD, CK) and are
likely to be confusing to new readers.  Caveat emptor.

>-QumpIn 'avrIn pIH
> [email protected]

~mark

Back to archive top level