tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 20 23:39:52 1993

Question from STrek-l

This question was asked on the STrek-l list.  Please post an answer to either
me or to the general list, as I would like to know the answer as well, and can
just send it to the questioner.  Thanks.

>This is somewhat Trek related, I guess.  Any of you Klingon-speaking people
>out there know how to translate "grey ghost" into Klingon?  My SO and I are
>trying to name a cat, and Grey Ghost would be perfect, but he wants a
>Klingon name.  We checked the Klingon dictionary, but couldn't find grey or
>ghost....
>
>Jenna
>[email protected]

Thanks again.
\\|//   "Let me tell you something about success... the fireflies
//|\\     of South America are extremely successful.  They burn so
\\|//     brightly that ladies stick pins in them and wear them in
//|\\     their hair.  So much for success."
\\|//                                     -Vincent Van Gogh
//|\\
\\|//   "Man can survive on little, but he cannot LIVE without art"
//|\\
\\|//   "Life is our stage. Just make sure you listen to the
//|\\     director."
\\|//
//|\\     Chris Benham                  [email protected]

Back to archive top level