tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 20 02:09:20 1993

Re: tonSaw, L'aadan

  Mark E. Shoulson wrote on Mon 19 Jul 93 10:46:26 -0400 (Subject: tonSaw,
L'aadan):-
  > Here's the list as given in HolQeD 1,3. List of other Klingon words, from
an issue of veS QonoS, reported in HolQed, Vol 1, No. 3

  What is `ves QonoS`, and how to get it?

  > nga'chuq        sex (i.e. perform sex; always subject)
  Does this mean that `nga'chuq` = (noun) "the sex act", (verb) "to perform
the sex act", rather than "the answer to the question whether the individual
is male or female"? I apologize for the intimate details, but that entry <is>
a bit obscurely worded.