tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 19 12:44:00 1993

Re: ---------------!?

On Jul 19, 12:17pm, Randy Kloko wrote:

>          "We have heard your words, and they are unimportant."

     I couldn't have said it better myself. Your misanthropic twists of
phrases do show considerable skill with several languages. It is a pity that
the antisocial effect does little for the betterment of either yourself or
any other life form. This list has been here for years. So far as I know, no
one else has managed to receive even a warning of being kicked off. Quite an
accomplishment. Congratulations. You must be proud of yourself.

--   charghwI'

Back to archive top level