tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 06 15:16:05 1993

Re: How many people know Klingon?

Will Martin says:
: On Jul 1, 11:55am, [email protected] wrote:
: > I'm curious... how many people do you think that there are,
: > world wide, who are capable of:
[...]
: > 2) Writing (or saying) a single gramatically correct sentence
: >    without consulting a book?
:
:      At least dozens. Perhaps hundreds. There are a couple hundred people in
: the directory for HolQeD and you can figure many if not most of them have a
: few useful sentences under their belt just waiting for the right setting...
: I count myself in this group, but definitely not in the first group.
Depends what you consider a sentence. qar'a'? ;>

: --   charghwI'

--
Qichqengwi' (the Songbringer; this is as close as I could get!)

Back to archive top level