tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 01 11:43:25 1993

fonts

>From: [email protected]
>Date:    Wed, 30 Jun 1993 23:50:09 -0400 (EDT)

>>you can always redefine TeX macros if you prefer...

>I still think there is a way to do the ligtables to make it work.
>I'd like a shot at the source to try to fix it.

Very possibly.  I think I got the "tlh" thing sorta to work, but the kerns
are so important that I couldn't rely on the ligtable to construct the
letters since that would demolish the kerning.  But hey, I never claimed to
be a METAFONT genius.  I'll be sending you the source Real Soon Now, let me
know what you think.

>-glyn

~mark

Back to archive top level